anubis et bastet Index du Forum
anubis et bastet Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bird Insurance?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    anubis et bastet Index du Forum -> Discussion -> F.A.Q. autres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Juin - 07:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Bird Insurance? Répondre en citant

HI,

So I've been trying to think of the long-term here. I'm in a position where I'm trying to apply to a vet tech program at a community college an hour or so away. This means I would have to move and essentially wouldn't be able to pay for any surgery if the poop hit the fan (on account of not being able to beg mom and dad to help and vet techs not making much money even after finishing school).
So I've been considering insurance. So far, I've been researching VPI (as it's the only company that covers birds as far as I've found) and am considering purchasing a plan (and giving up my World of Warcraft subscription to pay for it). They say that it generally pays for up to $7000 including a certain amount of wing trims, nail trims and basic checkups.
Now I realize some of the dangers, such as making sure that the policy becomes effective immediately, that it covers Skittles for a decent amount of time, and making sure I know what procedures it covers specifically. Personally though, I think $20 or so a month is a small price to pay if something bad happens or Skittles develops an illness that I couldn't usually pay for out of pocket.
So has anyone had any experience with purchasing insurance for their bird? Have you found any companies you can vouch for? Do you advise against doing this?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
http://parrotdebate.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8487
Staffing Management Video

Thank you. 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Juin - 07:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    anubis et bastet Index du Forum -> Discussion -> F.A.Q. autres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation