anubis et bastet Index du Forum
anubis et bastet Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bird mites please help!!!!!!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    anubis et bastet Index du Forum -> Discussion -> F.A.Q. autres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 14:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Bird mites please help!!!!!! Répondre en citant

Hi,

So my nightmare started when I become very itchy in the last few days and am not sure if i am suffering from bird mites biteing me or not? We have only just found out we have mold mites in the house by seeing these little white specks running all other TV , DVD cases, laptop etc but only in the living room and we found mold behind the TV stand. My itching started since iv seen them but mold mites dont bite so am worried it's bird mites. My itching is not constant about 3 maybe four times in an hour that last no more that a few seconds. I don't feel any crawling and don't have any bite marks or rash either. Which iv read bird mite bite marks cause a rash? Could it be bird mites? Do any of you know if you Can see them as some websites say you can see a black or red dot crawling on you or on furniture and others say you can't see them? And can they live off of human blood as some say they can't live off of us for more than around 10 months as they need a bird host to survive hence the name bird mite and others say they can live off of us without a bird host? Any advice to any of this and I would be very grateful! As iv become very suicidal and distressed with it all iv not seen any mild mites sincev and saw tow the other day going out the window so I think because iv got rid of the mold and am vaccuming every day now like a madwomen Very Happy . iv not seen any black \red spots any were in the house but we do have a lot of pigeons that come to the front and back gardens. We don't have any nesting though just visiting?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://positively.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23575
3d Industrial Animation

Thank you. 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 14:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    anubis et bastet Index du Forum -> Discussion -> F.A.Q. autres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation